Here are the 5 reasons why WhatsApp is more popular than the other messaging app like Viber and Kik
WhatsApp is now taking the lead as the most downloaded messaging app for Android on Google Play Store with over 1 Billion downloads!
When an app such as this achieved something spectacular, questions like ?what makes it popular?? is pretty much a normal thing to ask. On this article, we will try to answer that question, not once, but five times!
5 reasons why WhatsApp is more popular than Viber and Kik according to the answered question on Quora:
- Simple, user-friendly UI (user interface) ? This is one of the most important aspect that we must look at when trying an app. Because the UI is the one responsible for how we navigate through the app or a website. If it?s too complicated, then users will probably have a hard time navigating it, thus making them forget about it in just a matter of days.
- No ads! ? When you are frequently using an app, one thing that you will always notice is the ads on the page. That is where the app gets its revenue, from posting ads and annoying its users. Luckily, here, you won?t find any single ad on their app.
- Available on multiple platforms, not just Android and iOS ? This app is pretty popular on the Android OS but did you know that you can also use this on different platforms like BlackBerry, Windows Phone and iOS on iPhone? Yes you can! It can also allow you to contact other users on different platforms, now that is something special don?t you think?
- Hassle-free, no need to sign up or fill up any online forms ? One thing we all hate when trying new apps or services is the signing up process. Typing your details over and over is getting old especially when you are just trying it out. However, here, you don?t have to do any of that. You just install it on your Android phone, iOS iPhone, Windows phone or BlackBerry phone and you?re done!
- Most important of all, it?s free even though they said that they will charge their users ? One answer from Quora suggests that, a couple of years back, WhatsApp was actually planning on charging its users for using their services but we are in luck because, it?s been two years now and they are still keeping it free to use!
Did this answer your question for why WhatsApp is popular and more successful than the other messaging app like Viber and Kik? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.
Image source WhatsApp
? 2011 WhatsApp ? All rights reserved