For those of you interested in what?s happening with WP7 (Windows Phone 7 Series) you can watch the main keynotes at the MIX10 Virtual Pressroom I will update this post as I watch so check back often.
– The main screen is customizable much like the iPhone.
– Contacts will have multiple tabs for contact information and social networks.
– WP7 has native support for Facebook and Twitter in contacts.
– Every WP7 is a Zune Media Player!, Take that iPhone.
– WP7 will work with all Zune Apps and music.
– Silverlight is a programming tool for developers on the WP7.
– Silverlight enables ad revenue base for app programming.
– Picture hub also has native social network support.
– Third party apps can be used as extensions? accessible in areas it will be used, e.g.. photos.
– Xbox Live Achievements are in WP7 Series games.
– Xbox live avatar is on main hub of phone.
– There will be free development tools for WP7.
– You do not have to have hardware to develop apps, there is a full emulator in Silverlight.
– There is a Netflix instant watch prototype already made.
– WP7 works with full Silverlight and .net support.
– Comic book app for WM7!
– Apps will have access to location and maps ? Foursquare.
– Apps will have access to microphone ? Shazam.
– WM7 will have accelerometer support.
– XNA will also support WM7! 2d and 3d
– WM7 marketplace will have try and buy!
hope all the updates wet your appetite for WP7!
Hit the comments and let us know what you think!