In this weeks episode we have a special guest, Ian Johnson. He’s an avid ‘True Gamer’ and Metal Gear fan going all the way back to the original MSX game. He’s here to tell us why MGS4 is so important to gamers, the industry and the series. After talking with Ian, we can’t see how anyone wouldn’t want to play Metal Gear Solid 4. Other highlights include:
- Will MGS4 break records and make an impact on the industry?
- Torrence Davis talks about the Japanese Ninja Gaiden 2 demo and how amazing it really is
- We compare the PS3 to the Sega Saturn in terms of it’s development difficulty curve
- Torrence and Hiphopgamer debate whether or not a Blu-Ray add-on for the 360 would be a hot item
- A new fanboy is awarded the Fanboy Of The Week award and he’s one of N4G’s finest
* Audio is low in the beginning for Ian Johnson. Turn up the speakers.
If you have questions and want them aired, please let us know. We are always looking for listener input. Enjoy the show!