On this episode we debate heavily on whether E3 is a competition or not. Torrence suggests that a competition has a winner and a loser. If E3 has a winner, then who is the loser? Hiphopgamer suggests that E3 is a competition and compares it to a hiphop concert which Torrence also says is not a competition. Toward the end of the show all hell breaks loose when Hiphopgamer and Weapon X declare that Sony’s price drop will be $100. Torrence loses it for about 20min trying to make the two understand that Sony can’t afford to drop it that much and makes a bet with them.
Also on this show…
- False E3 rumors (Torrence)
- What old games are you looking to get? (Torrence)
- Do I and should I care if Heavy Rain could be done on 360? (Jon)
- Sony may win E3 (Hiphopgamer)
- Nintendo’s next peripheral may be Power Glove (Hiphopgamer)
- And much much more…