Track symptoms and respond to illness immediately with this smart thermometer that does more than just checking temperature
It’s like having a nurse in your pocket 24/7!
Thermometers are some of the basic tools that can come in handy when illness strikes but classic thermometers can only do so much. If you want to take temperature readings up a notch and stay on top of your family’s health, smart thermometers with advanced features like Kinsa QuickCare Smart Thermometer can do the job!
What does Kinsa QuickCare Smart Thermometer do?
Kinsa QuickCare Smart Thermometer is engineered to help you provide personalized care for your family in moments of need. It does more than just read body temperature. It is designed to help you stay informed so you can immediately respond to illness without panicking.
How does this thermometer work?
Kinsa QuickCare Smart Thermometer is paired directly to Kinsa app via bluetooth so you can get guidance and tips on how to respond to various symptoms and illnesses. The app uses your personal information, such as age, gender, symptoms and fever to give you personalized care for your recovery. It offers information on how to soothe symptoms, when to take medications or when to see a doctor. The app also comes in handy when it comes to tracking vital information such as when the symptoms started, how high the fever was and the schedule of medication.
What features does the app include?
- INDIVIDUAL PROFILES: Monitor fever and symptoms of the entire family
- PERSONALIZED GUIDANCE: Receive age and illness-based recommendations in real-time to feel better faster
- RECORD KEEPING: Keep a log of your family’s health on a timeline and share with a doctor
- MEDICATION REMINDERS: Track medication dosages and set reminders
- COVID-19 SUPPORT: Symptom and diagnosis support
- LOCAL RISK: Know nearby illnesses on the rise so your can take the appropriate actions to stay well
Kinsa QuickCare Smart Thermometer is FDA cleared for safety and accuracy. With the help of Kinsa thermometer and Kinsa app in your pocket, you can get personalized guidance, fast and accurate readings and have peace of mind while you tackle the next steps for your family’s recovery!