Google Nexus 2016 is certainly something that many smartphone addicts have been waiting for. The latest smartphones from the Google Nexus project is rumored to be packing some excellent specs and a very clean and beautiful design. While there is no confirmed date yet as to when it will release, there have already been several leaks which tells consumers some exciting exclusive features.
The Google Nexus 6P and 5X were two of the better smartphones last year. This year though Android fans have been looking forward to the new Nexus 2016 smartphones, which are rumored to be made by HTC. Here are some of the top Google Nexus 2016 exclusive features that Android fans can expect in the upcoming phones.
- Nexus Launcher ? The Nexus Launcher is one feature exclusive to the upcoming Nexus 2016 smartphones. The Nexus Launcher will have a few notable differences from the regular launcher that previous Nexus phones had. For one, there will be no Google Search bar on the main screen. Instead, there is a ?G? tab that users can tap to access the Google Search. The ?sticky? dock where you can place frequently used apps can now fit five app shortcuts instead of four.
- Google Wallpapers ? This is a new feature that works hand-in-hand with the Nexus Launcher. Google Wallpapers provides a brand new large thumbnail interface which you can use for picking wallpapers. It likewise features a ton of excellent images from the 500px photo community.
- Night Light Feature ? This rumored feature was reported by Ars Technica and is expected to be coming to the Nexus 2016 smartphones. The Night Light feature makes it easier to use your phone at night by using adaptive light that will not be extremely bright.
- Ambient Display ? Another exclusive feature of the Google Nexus 2016 smartphones is the Ambient Display. This appears to be a dark version of the standard lock screen and you would just need to double tap in order to wake the device.
- Swipe Down Feature Using Fingerprint Sensor ? If you are tired of swiping down from the top of your phone to access your notification panel, you should definitely buy the Google Nexus 2016 smartphones once it comes out. This is because an exclusive feature that will come with the device is the use of the rear fingerprint sensor to open the notification panel.
So, what features of the Google Nexus 2016 smartphones are you most excited about? Be sure to hit us up in the comments field below.