The SolaWave Wand is:
- approved by celebrities
- reduces wrinkles, fine lines, acne, and dark circles in just two weeks
- comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee
- offers an affordable and convenient facial spa experience
- created by dedicated veteran entrepreneurs, designers, and engineers
- multi-functional, portable, and easy to clean
There are a lot of skincare tools available in the market that promise a lot of things, but how do you know which one is the best one? Upon browsing through them, we stumbled upon the SolaWave Skincare Wand, which has been used by Sydney Sweeney, Aubrey Plaza, and Debby Ryan! According to Pop Sugar, makeup artist Grace Pae even used this on Lil Nas X for his Met Gala appearance! So, what is it and what’s so special about it?
The SolaWave Skincare Wand promises to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, acne, and dark circles to give you your best skin in just two weeks! That’s enough time to see the difference and twice as much time with their 30-day money-back guarantee. Plus, you’ll only need to use it for five minutes a day and three times a week!
Here’s how to use the SolaWave Wand:
- Start with a clean, dry face.
- For best results, use the SolaWave wand on hydrated skin by pairing it with an activating serum (like the SolaWave Renew Complex) or any of your preferred facial mist, moisturizer, serum.
- Turn your wand on by placing the head of the wand against your skin. It uses smart-touch activation and automatically turns off when you remove it.
- Glide the wand across your face in an upward and outward movement.
- Use it on your forehead, under the eyes, cheeks, jaw, neck, and upper lip.
The brand believes that there are enough things to stress about in our everyday lives that spending money on skincare you’re not sure about shouldn’t be one of them. For only $150, you can enjoy the ultimate facial spa experience in the comfort of your home! Compared to weekly appointments, you will actually save more by giving yourself your own beauty treatments.
This 4-in-1 tool, as well as their entire product line, was created by veteran entrepreneurs, designers, and engineers dedicated to bringing holistic beauty to the market. SolaWave aims to make beauty and self-care accessible for everyone in every skin tone.
In an interview about her favorite things with Story and Rain back in August 2021, Euphoria star Sydney Sweeney revealed that she uses the SolaWave Wand every single day. She said, “I went to the gym today and everyone was like, ‘Your skin. It’s glowing. What did you change?’”
Debby Ryan also shares how Aubrey Plaza introduced her to the SolaWave wand in an episode of Vogue’s Beauty Secrets. Now, it is one of her recommended must-haves to depuff her skin.
The SolaWave Wand has four modes and functions:
- Microcurrent – stimulates the muscles and layers of the face and helps rejuvenate the skin by giving it a lifted and toned appearance
- Facial Massage – provides a gentle massage to help decrease puffiness and dark circles
- Light Therapy – red light helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and dark spots; while blue light helps reduce the appearance of active breakouts
- Therapeutic Warmth – allows the skin to better absorb skincare products, and helps reduce redness promoting healthy-looking and glowing skin
Crafted with aluminum alloy, this multifunctional skincare tool is available in three colors (rose gold, ombre, and matte black) and is very easy to clean and pack! To clean your SolaWave Wand, all you have to do is spray a dry cloth with water or disinfectant and then wipe down the head. As for portability, it comes with a micro-USB cable and can last up to 12 sessions per charge.
Based on reviews, 93% of users have reported that their skin looked more vibrant and lifted after using the SolaWave for 14 days.