Men’s self-care is starting to become a norm. Society is embracing the importance of self-care across all genders since the skincare industry has turned a new leaf, by creating more skincare choices for men to include in their self-care routine. One of them is Cardon, whose mission is to provide a simple and easy shopping experience for men to get premium skincare without costing them so much of their money.
The brand focuses on giving premium yet affordable skincare essentials for men. They aimed to be the men’s oasis in the desert — a place where men can find honest and accurate information about men’s skincare.
What makes Cardon unique?
Simple. That’s right! Cardon has nothing complicated in its ingredients; it’s vegetarian-friendly, 100% cruelty-free, and most importantly, it has no ingredients that make your tongues twist! No parabens, sulfates, sulfates, phthalates, formaldehyde, siloxanes, SLES, SLS, ALS, PEGs, phenoxyethanol, petrolatum, silicone, or drying alcohols.
FUN FACT: Cardon is actually a type of cactus. And each and every skincare product they release contains a cactus extract that’s known to support hydration, toxin blocking, anti-inflammatory, anti-aging powers when used in skincare.
Although Cardon is new in the skincare industry, their Daily SPF + Moisturizer, has nothing but good reviews, and was even recognized and awarded as the Best Sunscreen by AskMen Grooming Awards in 2019! All these good energies they got just because they commit to meet the demands of men!
Here’s what comes in the Cardon Ultimate Skincare set:
- WASH. Clay cleanser provides 4X the cleaning power of charcoal and leaves your skin soft, never dried out.
- PROTECT. The award-winning 2-in-1 Daily SPF Moisturizer for lightweight, everyday protection and hydration.
- RESCUE. Brighten dark circles and reduce puffiness with our peptide-packed eye cream.
- REPAIR. Vitamin-enriched Hydro Boost Gel soothes, repairs, and rehydrates your skin as you sleep.
- BOOST. Nourish your skin once a week with our hydrating sheet masks. Choose either the Bamboo Charcoal masks for those with beards and the Cactus Soothing mask for those without facial hair.
Men shouldn’t settle for regular body soaps alone. We also need to care for ourselves just like how women care for their bodies, too. So jumpstart your self-care journey, and get this perfect remedy for your exhausting skin.