Kids and greens can rhyme, but they don’t exactly jive. As a parent, you know the struggle of making them eat healthier. Sometimes, even when you try to sneak the littlest bit of broccoli during dinner, the fussiest of the picky eaters can detect it! But parents, if you’ve tried all the possible ways to make them love the healthy stuff, there is still hope. And this hope can be found in the form of chocolate drinks by the Nuzest!
As they say, food is our primary medicine because it is our main source of nutrients, especially for growing kids. Even if they prefer unhealthy snacks over healthy meals, Nuzest made sure they get the right amount of nutrients through their Kids Good Stuff powder drinks without disappointing them with their taste. It comes in flavors commonly enjoyed by our children: vanilla, rich chocolate and wild strawberry.
The Nuzest Kids Good Stuff uses plant-based ingredients with the purest and most potent source of nutrition to give a powerful and well-balanced mix of essential vitamins and minerals.
How to Consume Nuzest Kids Good Stuff:
Does Kids Good Stuff contain gluten/dairy/soy/peanuts/eggs/GMOs?
It is 100% vegan containing greens, fruits, berries, vegetables, pre, and probiotics that support the growth and development of a child’s body. Free from all common allergens, making it suitable for most children over the age of 4.
View this post on Instagram
What makes Nuzest’s Kids Good Stuff special?
- Made from real food with 11 different fruits and vegetables
- Vitamin and mineral boost helps to fill nutritional gaps in their diet
- It is suitable for everyone for all ages from 4 and up
- For happier insides with prebiotics and probiotics
- Supports healthy bones with 200 mg calcium per serve
- Aids growth and development with 8 g of plant-based protein per serving
- Nurtures learning and focus through brain-supportive nutrients
- Provides long-lasting energy to help them live, learn, grow and play
Whether you shake these powder drinks as a smoothie drink or use it to make healthy pancakes for breakfast, this multivitamin powder drink will give your kids the nutrients of a healthy full meal.