Admit it or not, the world is not as safe as we wanted it to be. If you need anything that could give you peace of mind, the Life360 app can be helpful, knowing you can easily check on your family and friends when they are on the road through this app.
The main feature of the app is location sharing. It gives the family an option to instantly locate someone when something unfortunate happened while they are away. It allows users to create geofences, a feature that alerts them when a circle or family member enters or leaves a location.
Life360 has different kinds of membership that offer a wide range of services which include:
- The app has an SOS tap feature to send a silent alert with your location to family members, emergency contacts, and responders when an accident occurs.
- It has 24/7 Emergency dispatch that is always on call for your entire family. Even if you cannot call for help, Life360 will.
- Family Safety Assist for comprehensive real-time specialist support anytime, anywhere, and in any situation.
- Identity Theft Protection is to safeguard each family member’s sensitive digital information and white-glove restoration service.
But as with any other tracking device or method, the app got intense criticisms on TikTok. Thankfully, Life360 recently released a feature called Bubbles which allows users to set a radius of between 1 to 25 miles and a time frame of 1 to 6 hours. This will prevent you from seeing where your circles are in the Bubbles, allowing the app to be not too invasive with anyone’s privacy. But to assure a family member, this app will keep the safety feature, and messaging features active in case of real emergencies.
The app has a membership plan that upgrades its already helpful features into something that tailor fits your family’s needs:
Be prepared for anything, anywhere with all the features of Life360 Gold, plus:
- Family Safety Assist: Disaster Response, Medical Assistance including a nurse helpline during the pandemic, and Travel Support with a team of trained, live agents.
- 24/7 Roadside Assistance, including 50 miles of free towing
- $500 in Stolen Phone Coverage
- ID Theft Protection & restoration with up to $1M in coverage per person
- Credit Monitoring
Protect your family on the go with all the features of Life360 Silver, plus:
- A full 30 days of Location History
- Unlimited Place Alerts
- Individual Driver Reports to see how (and what) your drivers are doing behind the wheel.
- Crash Detection with emergency dispatch and live agent support
- 24/7 Roadside Assistance
- $250 in Stolen Phone Coverage
- SOS to send a silent help alert, plus 24/7 emergency dispatch to your location
- ID Theft Protection & restoration with up to $25k in coverage per person
- Make daily coordination a breeze with features like:
- 5 Place Alerts to stay in step
- 7 days of Location History
- $100 in Stolen Phone Coverage
- Crime Reports to see and avoid dangerous situations
- Family Driving Summary
Life360 is a friend and not a foe when used with the right intentions. It tracks your location, yes, but only at a certain distance, time, and when you allow it to do so. You’ll never know when you need help, so best to have the Life360 installed on your phone as an option when the situation calls for it.