Redefining the concept of what?s smart and simple, LG Electronics (LG) unveils its newest product – the LG G3 with its tagline ?Simple is the New Smart? today in UK.
LG G3 is the successor to the company?s well-received LG G2. It is the result of the consumer research based on LG?s product development philosophy, ?Learning from You?.
?The smartest innovation in a fast evolving smartphone market is creating harmony between advanced technology and a simplified user experience,? said Dr. Jong–seok Park, president and CEO of the LG Electronics Mobile Communications Company. ?LG G3 is the result of our effort to actualize that idea into a tangible product. And we are extremely pleased with the result.?
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE NEW G3
– 5.5-inch Quad HD display with 538ppi with four times the resolution of HD and almost two times higher resolution than a Full HD display
– 13MP OIS+ (Optical Image Stabilizer Plus) camera with a revolutionary Laser Auto Focus that can shoot stunningly sharp images in a fraction of the time required by conventional phone cameras
– Polished metallic skin on the rear cover that is lightweight, fingerprint-proof and most of all, beautiful
– Floating Arc form factor that feels incredibly comfortable in one hand and incorporates the innovative design heritage of the Rear Key
– Redesigned graphic user interface (GUI) consistent with the Simple is the New Smart concept of the G3
– Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon? 801 (up to 2.5GHz Quad-Core)
– Display: 5.5-inch Quad HD IPS (2560 x 1440, 538ppi)
– Memory: 16/32GB eMMC ROM, 2/3GB DDR3 RAM / microSD slot (128GB max)
– Camera: Rear 13.0MP with OIS+ and Laser Auto Focus / Front 2.1MP
– Battery: 3,000mAh (removable)
– Operating System: Android 4.4.2 KitKat
– Size: 146.3 x 74.6 x 8.9mm
– Weight: 149g
– Network: 4G / LTE / HSPA+ 21 Mbps (3G)
– Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth Smart Ready (Apt-X), NFC,
SlimPort, A-GPS/Glonass, USB 2.0
– Color: Metallic Black, Silk White, Shine Gold, Moon Violet, Burgundy Red
– Other: Smart Keyboard, Smart Notice, Knock Code, Guest Mode, etc.
Aside from all of these, LG G3 also comes with a collection of new premium accessories, namely:
– QuickCircle Case plus Slim Guard Cases and premium Slim Hard Cases
– LG Tone Infinim Bluetooth stereo headset
– Wireless Charger compatible with Qi?s wireless power charging technology
The launching took place in six cities worldwide ? London, New York, San Francisco, Seoul, Singapore and Istanbul and will begin rolling out on over 170 carriers starting on May 28 in South Korea.
?The LG G3 was empowered with the best of what current technology has to offer, providing consumers with a user experience more ambitious than anything offered before by LG,? the company proudly said.
(Photos courtesy of http://www.lg.com/global/g3/index.html)