Here are the 5 fun facts from The Last: Naruto The Movie; Sasuke saves Hiashi, Naruto?s Red Scarf, Tenten, Tenseigan and Kakashi and Raikage.
The Last: Naruto The Movie may not be THE BEST Naruto movie ever created but it was one hell of a special film especially for the fans of Naruto and Hinata. But today, we won?t talk about how special the movie is, instead, we will talk about the fun facts that you can or will see in the film.
Warning: To those of you who still haven?t seen The Last: Naruto The Movie, this article contains MASSIVE SPOILER so consider yourself warned.
The Last: Naruto The Movie fun facts! Spoilers ahead so tread lightly
- Sasuke saves Hiashi ? He saved Hiashi and brought him back to the village right before his meteor shattering scene. Hiashi collapsed due to the injuries he received while?fighting Toneri and possibly from exhaustion from travelling a long distance. Luckily, Sasuke was there to pick him up and bring him back to Konoha.
- Naruto?s Red Scarf ? Hinata wanted to give back Naruto?s red scarf but it was torn up pretty badly when he was defending her from the bully during the first part The Last: Naruto The Movie. So she decided to make another scarf similar to the one Naruto gave/left her when they were young, but it got shredded in half when he was being abducted by Toneri?s puppet. She did however tried to fix it throughout the first half of the movie but it got incinerated when she went ahead with Toneri. Although she made another one and if you guessed it right, yes, it got shredded AGAIN by Toneri. In the final, post-credit scene, you can see there that she is still making that scarf EVEN when they already have Bolt (Boruto) and Himawari. Well that sure is one heck of a special scarf.
- Tenseigan ? There are actually two kinds of Tenseigan, the one Toneri has in his eyes and the other is a device or a mechanism of some sort that contains thousands upon thousands of Byakugan eyes. The one he uses (eyes) can transform him or give him a green chakra that drastically increases his powers, while the other Tenseigan, it is like a weapon of mass destruction that can wipe an army or move the moon.
- Tenten – she did not appear in the movie but she was included in the NaruHina wedding end credits along with Ino and Sakura. Just to add, they were actually taking a selfie in one of the images.
- Kakashi and Raikage ?they are the only two Kages who didn?t used their powers to prevent the meteors from falling to earth.
There you have it; these are the 5 fun facts of The Last: Naruto The Movie. Meanwhile, come check the review of?the film by clicking here.
Photo source: animeanime
? Masashi Kishimoto Scott / Shueisha Inc., TV Tokyo Corporation, Pierrot Co. Ltd. ??Naruto?the?MovieProduction?Committee?2014