There?s much speculation going on in the popular comedy series as Big Bang Theory left us hanging with the Season 8 ender. In the last show, Sheldon (Jim Parsons) was ready to spring out a ?ring? to give to Amy, but not before the character, played by Mayim Bialik, tells him that she needed some space.
So does this mean the end of the Sheldon-Amy saga? We?ll be able to find out soon enough in the first Season 9 episode airing in September! In the last San Diego Comic Con, casts of Big Bang Theory spoke about the coming season during their panel and gave hints of where the show is headed.
Here?s what we got:
The Big Bang Theory Season 9 Spoilers
- Amy doesn?t know exactly what?s going to happen to her in the new season, but there is a very, very big chance that we?ll know more about her back story and how she ended up being the leading character that she is.
- The new season will happen hours after the Season 8 ender ? so we?re definitely going to see how Sheldon and Amy?s relationship will pan out.
- It?s not the end of Amy and Sheldon! Yey! ?”I don’t think they’re done speaking by any means. He’s so fond of her – something is going to happen between them, I’m sure,” said executive producer Steve Molaro during an interview with The Hollywood Reporter.
- Leonard and Penny might actually get hitched ? finally! Although there seems to be another problem with the ?always stalling? marriage of Leonard (Johnny Galecki) and Penny (Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting), there?s a big chance that whatever new issue pops up won?t stop them from saying ?I do.?
- As for Raj (Kunnal Nayar), he might actually have the love life he deserves as he is expected to profess his love for Emile (Laura Spencer), at the start of Season 9.