This bundle offers everything you need for all types of adventure!
The absolute packing list for women who love to travel
Choosing what to pack is always the most challenging part of every travel preparation, especially for women whose skincare routine and fashion instincts always lead to overpacking! We always have a hard time figuring out what we need to take when almost all of our things are important for us to have.
But no matter how frequent you travel or how experienced you are in packing, there are things that we always tend to forget if we do not prepare ahead of time.
To save you time and give you peace of mind, we prepared the ultimate packing list and a few tips to travel planning for women! From skin care products to the travel shoes that complement any dress, here are some of the most important to carry on your trips.
Items you should include in your travel bag
- Safety alarm – You never know what will happen in case of an emergency. You can attract attention and ask for help with this device.
- Personal tumbler – It’s convenient to have your beverage in a bottle that can hold the temperature whether hot or cold.
- Sewing Kit – These items are small and will not take up too much space. There might be an emergency where you need a safety pin for your dress or anything you need to keep intact.
- First Aid Kit – For women, this might include medicines for cramps or items needed for their unexpected monthly period.
Few packing tips for female travelers
No matter how long a trip will be, packing light is the key. Here are a few tips on how you can pack light despite the many things you have.
- Using backpacks is always the best choice. Suitcases are spacy, sturdy, but inconvenient to bring when you go one place after another. While backpacks are convenient to carry and won’t hinder you to walk around the city.
- Put all your necessary items in a carry-on bag. Women have many things they need to take out every moment aside from our phones and wallet. Like sunscreen or lip balm, these things look not essential, but for the ladies, it is.
- Pack according to the trip. If you are going on a hike, take only the clothes appropriate for hiking. Bringing unnecessary dresses and high heels will only add weight to your baggage.
- Pack everything in pouches. Separating your toiletries will save your other things from getting damage when leakage happens. It is also easier to find them when they are packed separately.
$280Save 46% when you purchase here
Now with a smart, rechargeable air pump, it is easier than ever to inflate the water tank to get a shower ready.
$68.99You Save 10% OFF
The ebags Professional Slim Laptop Backpack boasts supreme organization, unlike any other backpack you’ve ever seen.
$99.99Get 10% OFF more when you sign up
This set of essentials is all you need to stay looking and feeling fresh with minimal effort.
$99Save $24 + Free Shipping
One of our greatest concerns when choosing a tough lock for any situation is its cut resistance.
These eco-conscious and travel-friendly shampoo and conditioner bars are effective as the liquid ones
This vacuum-insulated water bottle can help you stay hydrated anytime, anywhere
Keys, phone, wallet and go. The Fourteen is designed to fit just the essentials.
This premium, classic suitcase will never compromise your style over its durability
This razor is your on-the-go savior from unsightly body hairs!
This multifunctional bag is the perfect pack for exotic and extreme travels
Include a CBD-infused sheet mask in your self-care routine and feel your skin relaxed after a busy day