Finaltouch X10 is the Winner of Red Dot Product Design in 2022
Did you know that our kitchens are one of the main culprits in clogging up landfills and oceans with plastics? Ditching plastic straws and cups is not enough to save our planet from the devastating effects of climate change. So where do you start, you ask? Think about the amount of plastic, paper, or food you throw out in your kitchen every week. If you change how you dispose of your waste, then this can be a great effort in making green alternatives and being environmentally conscious choices in our daily routine.
Over the last decade, there’s been a growth of innovative, sustainable kitchen products that help you keep your home clean and well-organized while being kind to the planet.
From dish soap packaged in reusable pods, reusable silicone bags, to odor-free indoor composters, here are a few things that you can use to transform your kitchen into an eco friendly one. Whether you prefer to start small with one swap or going for a big change, these top eco-friendly kitchen products will help make your home and your daily routine friendlier to the planet.
Why convert your kitchen into an eco friendly one?
Our kitchen is often the most wasteful part of our homes. From the food we cook to the chemicals we clean with, there are many things we can change to make an eco friendly kitchen. Swapping single-use plastic is not the only thing you need to do to make an impact — eating green, using energy-efficient appliances, and cutting back on food waste is also part of contributing to change.
Importance of an environmentally mindful space at home.
We are going to let you know how we make your kitchen transition easy and hassle-free with these tips:
- Re-Use Items. The easiest tip for sustainability is to re-use items you already have. This way, we can avoid single-use of plastic.
- Use Sustainable Materials. In using sustainable materials, invest in quality. Look for sustainable materials that are durable and you know will last a long time.
- Choose Energy Efficient Appliances. When trying to go green, you’ll want to invest in energy-efficient appliances. Don’t just think about big machines. Make sure your countertop appliances, such as the kettle, microwave, and toaster, are also labeled energy efficient.
- Save Water. Low-flow faucets are key to a sustainable kitchen. Another way to improve your sustainable kitchen is by using an energy-efficient dishwasher. One does not require a lot of water for washing and rinsing.
- Compost your food waste or garbage. There are indoor food composters you can install in your kitchens. These composters will convert your waste into soil that you can use as fertilizers.
Feel great about purchasing quality products to keep your new pads clean with this non-toxic cleaning supplies.
$167You Save: 50%
O₃+O2- Sterilization & Deodorization – Refrigerator deodorizes, prolongs food preservation, and degrades pesticide residues.
$83.27Get (52% OFF) + Free Shipping
Healthy shake and smoothies, fruit and vegetable juice, jam, baby food supplement are safe and nutritious
$39.99New user will Get 2% OFF more!
Based in its powerful function as below, the humidifier will be a dispensable choice for household appliances.
Use this fridge odor remover to take away the smells in your kitchen. It’s the tiny gadget that will make a big impact on how you feel in your kitchen.
This machine will make your fizzy soda healthy to keep you away from those sugar-filled drinks
Now you can enjoy home-cooked meals conveniently anytime, anywhere
Prepare your cinnamon rolls like a pro, anytime, anywhere!
Upgrade your cleaning products to a safe and healthy plant-based one
This automatic pot stirrer can get the job done while you sit back and relax
This one-of-a-kind insulated water bottle is something you won’t be able to live without