From Kdramas to Kpop bands, and now Korean skincare, Korea is truly conquering the world and it is definitely loved by Americans. No wonder Korean skincare is making a trend in the US in recent years. The good thing about Korean skincare is it mostly uses natural and harsh-free ingredients. In fact, Koreans are leading the production of organic and natural skincare products for years.
Koreans practice skincare at an early stage, so most brands are using organic ingredients that are both safe and effective even for kids. It is probably one of the reasons why most Americans caught interest in their products. But even with its popularity, finding organic Korean skincare in the US is almost impossible.
To help you look for a Korean skincare brand that uses organic ingredients widely available in the US, we curated a list of clean, natural, and organic Korean brands. From the largest Korean brands to indie skincare brands, you can find every organic skincare product you are looking for.
Why should you switch to organic skincare?
We do our skincare to protect our skin from damage. Everywhere we go, our skins are prone to damage. But it doesn’t make sense to use chemically produced skincare if our objective is to clean our skin and achieve naturally glowing skin. Chemicals will only add damage and weaken our skin in the long run. Simply put, organic skincare does not include nasty chemicals in the making of its skincare products.
Most popular organic Korean skincare brands
Here are a few Korean brands that are natural, clean, and organic. These brands ships in the US:
- Innisfree – All products are organic and naturally sourced on the island of Jeju.
- Nature Republic – 92% Aloe Vera Soothing Gel
- Tonymoly – Organic tomato facial mask
- Etude House – Precious Mineral BB Cream Blooming Fit (SPF 30 Pa++)
- Laneige – Lip & Eye Remover Waterproof
- The Face Shop – Chia Seed Watery Lotion
- Bare Essentials – All products are plant-based and organic.
- Dear Klairs – Rich Moist Soothing Serum, Fundamental Water Gel Cream
- Mediheal – (Line Friends) N.M.F Aquaring Ampoule Mask Set
- RE:P – Organic Cotton Treatment Toning Pad