The market is saturated with gift ideas for a woman. Whether for your mom, your girlfriend, or even a lady boss, there are plenty of things you can give to a woman. But for men? Not only is it hard to think of gifts for them, but it is more difficult when these men have a specific interest, like traveling.
But truth be told, most men are pretty straightforward. If you are looking for gifts to give to guys who love to travel, give them things they can use during their trips. You don’t need science to think of it. All you need to know is their personality, and the rest will come easy.
Whether they’re the type to pack light, always on the road, or the kind that chooses the business class in every flight they book, we listed items that could be the perfect gift for men who love to travel.
Common characteristics of men who love to travel
To help you further, we listed below traveling habits that can help you understand their interest so you can pick the perfect gift for them:
- Light packers – If they go on a trip with just a bag or two, then they are definitely light packers. For this kind of traveler, you can get them small or light items, like a small skincare travel kit from Sabon. that will perfectly fit no matter how small or light their luggage are.
- Extreme adventurers – Men crave thrill! If they are traveling to look for the ultimate adventure of their lives, it’s a good idea to give them durable items like the Moonsoon shoes from Topicfeel. It can withstand your men crossing rivers with a strong current, or a hike to Machu Picchu, or the Flak Sack Sport from loctote.
- Businessmen – Sometimes, men hide their travel cravings in their business. They would say the trip’s all for business, but hey, we know you will be tempted to roam the city! For this kind of men traveler, give them Radical Storage so they can walk the city freely even just for a small amount of time.
- Wanderers – These are the type of men who values immersion and are consistently learning about the culture. It’s great if you can give them a language translator device like the Timekettle M2 Language Translator so they can communicate efficiently with the locals even without a present translator.
- Digital Nomads – These are freelancers who want to take on the world while working on the go. Aside from their need for a stable internet connection, they would need tools to boost their productivity. One example of a good gift is Trio, the Mobile Pixel’s Trio Monitor that turns laptops into a 3 screen device.
There are plenty of gift ideas for men who love to travel. Some of the best are listed below. Just make sure to know your recipient so you can give them the best give they can get and use it for their travels.