Walking is one of the easiest and most highly recommended forms of moderate exercise. It can help you manage your weight, improve cardiovascular health, maintain the strength of your lower body, and most especially, build leg muscles strength. But these days, brisk walking and running have become difficult, especially now that the pandemic is yet to end.
But sitting all day is slowly killing us, and we need to do something to go back and build our muscles! What if the zombie apocalypse happens, how would you run? How could you survive if your legs are too weak because of prolonged sitting?
If you want to improve your lower body and exercise your legs, you can still do it at home or wherever you are without taking the risk of exposing yourself to the outdoors.
Even if you are at the office, at home, or even on a road trip, there are exercise machines for your legs that will help you strengthen your lower body, especially your legs. Browse through the equipment below and choose the best exercise machine for your legs.
Leg workout machines fit in almost every home.
Some of these can be used while you work or watching the tv.
- Desk bike. Missed cycling outdoors? This equipment is a static bike with a desk on it so you can keep working while your feet are working out too. A perfect example is the Flexispot Desk bike.
- Mini under desk bike. The only difference of this with desk bikes is it is small and can fit under your desk. You can bring this under desk bike anywhere you want — to your office or home. We have Bluefin Fitness Under Desk Seated Elliptical Trainer for this.
- Compact treadmill. Some treadmills are portable and can fold up easily. If you are looking for small treadmills for your home, Bluefin fitness has one for you.
- Resistance bands. This band is the most simple gear you could get to have your legs work out.
Tips for leg exercise without machine
You can do leg exercises anywhere you have space to move, like inside your apartment or outdoors, even without gym equipment or exercise machines. Here are a few tips you can do for your leg exercise.
- Squats. They mimic the movement of leg press machines.
- Dancing. Dancing is one of the best ways to get your legs toned, according to dance experts.
- Lunges. These are great at working glutes, hips, hamstrings, core, calves, quads, and inner thighs.