The healthy snack for a super quick bite break at work!
Restricting yourself from eating sweets is the hardest part of every diet. Although alternatives are available for our sweet cravings, the best option that will also give you nutrients you would usually get in a full meal would be protein bars!
Protein bars are the easiest and quickest way to re-energize your day and refuel your body, and some of them actually taste good and sweet! Whether you are gearing up for training, in need of a quick breakfast, or searching for afternoon snacks, a pack or two of protein bars sure is handy.
But in the sea of protein bars, how would you know which ones are the best tasting and filling? We listed a few of thebitbag’s favorites, as well as some requirements you should seek in a protein bar:
Things to consider when choosing a protein bar
There are many snack bars in the market, and each one can cater to different preferences. Before reaching your hands on the cutest packaging or the cheapest or biggest kind, consider checking the following first:
- Ingredients Protein bars may contain different things like nuts or some sweeteners. Check the package first and make sure you are not allergic to anything on it. There are also vegan protein bars that you can enjoy even if you’re on a plant-based diet.
- Taste Flavors and variants are as important as ingredients. Some people may love the texture of a nut or dates in a protein barn, but some may not. Try to find the right flavor that suits your taste buds. You wouldn’t want to resent yourself for eating healthy protein bars without agreeing it’s the best tasting one for you. Choose something that you will enjoy eating.
Reasons why protein bar is beneficial for your diet
Protein bars are for everyone. Whether you’re on a diet, physically fit, or just plain busy, the benefits of the best tasting protein bars are almost unlimited:
- Meet daily calorie count A bar can is a concentrated source of energy to fuel your day. The extra 200-400 calories may give you the extra energy and calorie you need to meet your daily nutritional requirements.
- Reach your protein goals. A bar is a quick way to get 10-20g of protein. Even when you’re stuck in a few tasks, you can just sneak a protein bar, and you will surely reach your protein goal for the day.
- A quick snack for busy schedules. If you’re busy juggling 400 things a day, this is an easy way to bridge the gap between meals and prevent a hunger meltdown.
- Fuel your workouts. Protein bars are easy to digest and even easier to pack in your gym bag or sometimes before a big meeting.
- Limited options or storage. These bars are nice calorically dense food and are shelf-stable. A guarantee that if you get stuck on a runway, you at least have food.
- Alternatives to snacks. Just like any other snacks, protein bars are a great alternative to your regular chows.
Safe to eat for those practicing intermittent fasting!
The perfect daily nutrition for vegans and non-vegans alike.
From birthday cake to sticky cinnamon roll and choco cookie chip dough, these bars will surely make your taste buds jump with joy!
They are plant-based, gluten-free, not too fatty, no added sugar, and most of all, based on science.
Healthy, organic foods can taste amazing and that eating better doesn’t have to mean eating boring.
These superfood snacks is just as delicious as your typical treats but without any guilt or refined sugar
There are many reasons why you can and should enjoy dehydrated goodies! Not only do dehydrated foods tend to be more robust in flavor – they are natural; free of sugars, additives, and preservatives; and, better for our environment.
No refined sugar, just lightly sweetened by nature using raw honey, coconut sugar or coconut nectar. Whole Food Ingredients. Nothing Artificial.
$71.66Save $10 on your first order!
It doesn’t cause stomach pains because it contains no dairy or gluten
Don’t feel bad or guilty about eating the sweet stuff you crave with these guilt-free brownies
Who would’ve thought that energy snacks can taste this good?