Bath bombs are designed not to get you clean, there are plenty of soaps for that. Bath bombs are meant to help you experience a luxurious bath at home. And to further enhance its effect, most bath bombs are formulated with scents or elements that boost our senses. But on the downside, most bath bombs are designed for the female market — girly, pinkish, and sometimes, have surprise jewelry inside.
Baths are the epitome of self-care, even made better with bath bombs that provide an aromatic therapy. But if these bath products are marketed with women in mind only, then how can men who kick ass during the day experience luxurious bath times? Times have changed and now, there are bath bombs that men can freely enjoy, too.
Take a look at our list of the best bath bombs men will surely love. These will help you create the most exciting, relaxing, and rejuvenating bath time.
Why is it great for men to use bath bombs?
Men tend to do work that entails them to use their bodies. Be it a roof repair, fieldwork, or simply taking care of the kids — all these things are tiring, too. At the end of the day, they all need to relax, reenergize and reinvigorate through self-care, sometimes in the bath. And bath bombs are a great addition to the limited time they spend alone in the bathtub.
- Good For Your Skin. A bath bomb has ingredients that add moisturizers to the water to soften your skin.
- All Natural. Almost all bath bombs are natural, chemical-free bath time treats. That means there are no harsh irritants that could irritate your skin. Instead, they’re protective and pacifying with skin softening properties.
- It enhances your mood. Bath bombs help create an atmosphere of luxury. The fizz releases delightful scents and colors that are pleasing to the eyes and smell, creating bubbling balls of wonder that turn an ordinary bath into a joyful experience. You’ll love the subtle transformation from a bathtub to a spa.
- It has healing properties. Some bath bombs contain sodium bicarbonate and citric acid, and when combined, it creates that famous fizzing sensation. They clean, deodorize, and repair skin, and strengthen blood vessels. These two main ingredients leave you with healthier, younger-looking skin. You’ll love the rejuvenating enzymes and the healthy, glowing skin you’ll have as the result of a bath bomb indulgence.
- CBD – CBD bath bombs typically contain CBD oil in combination with essential oils and fragrances. It can make a relaxing bath even more relaxing.
- Aromatherapy. Many people appreciate bath bombs for their aromatherapy benefits. The scent lingers on your skin and stays with you all day or all night long. It will give you a soothing and relaxing mood to smell such a wonderful scent.
What are the most popular bath bomb scents for men?
- Lavender and Chamomile
- Citrus and Orange
- Eucalyptus and Peppermint
- Bergamot and Wood musk
- Coffee and Vanilla