Many ?Steven Universe? Season 3 fans have made a ruckus around the web. They post their reactions about the upcoming episode of Season 3 that will be airing on July 18, Monday. With many people wondering what the new episodes of the season will bring, there have been an influx of photos and fan-art circulating Steven Universe.
According to our previous article, ?Steven Universe? Season 3 might include a new chapter of Steven growing up and learning about life. Rebecca Sugar, the creator of the show, says this in an?interview, ?I don?t want to give any spoilers, but there will be a lot more about Gem history and Gems in the present and how they feel about what?s going on, on earth.?
1. ?This reaction? It was just a mind-blowing discovery that might tell fans what might happen.
Wait, the color of the marker Steven uses on the barn floor:dark blue/purple/green; foreshadowing of a Lapidot fusion color? #StevenUniverse
? Yaaay (@LeLadyLazarus) July 18, 2016
2. ?This fan is just as excited as any other!
? Haley/Ivan (@hkasof) July 18, 2016
3. ?Some fans like to give credit by creating fan art.
? Sam Davies (@stutterhug) July 17, 2016
4. ?This one isn?t at all obvious that they like Peridot.
A photo posted by Multifandomed (@peridotic.table) on
5. ?Sneak peeks anyone?
? I’m Sosa (@Sosakirby) July 18, 2016
6. ?This guy named Craig is now a fan.
? Craig Williams (@Craigination) July 18, 2016
7. ?The Summer of Steven schedule?
8. ?Shockingly enough, people did ignore his post.
A photo posted by ?sonic? (@ocean.quartz) on
9. ?Last, but not the least, the fans who are really excited about the release.
?Steven Universe? Season 3 will air Mondays to Fridays starting July 18 at 7 p.m. on Cartoon Network.
To catch more news on ?Steven Universe,? subscribe to TheBitBag!