Sony SHAREfactory has rolled out its 1.01 update!?Stuart Platt, Senior Producer of Sony Computer Entertainment, shared this great news by posting this on Twitter: ?Our first #SHAREfactory update is now live. We all hope you enjoy the new additions and fixes. Thanks for the continued support. cc: @yosp?
So what will be included in the update? Here are some of the features that we can expect from SHAREfactory update 1.01:
- Added Fade In/Out for music tracks.
- 2 new themes: Soccer and Shooter.
- 2 new music tracks.
- New wipe transitions.
- Fixed export audio synchronization issue.
- Fixed issue that limited access to 200 capture gallery clips.
- Various other bug fixes and usability improvements.
- Improved music trim screen.
SHAREfactory is a new rich video editor app for PS4 that comes along the 1.70 firmware update. It enables users to customize their gameplay videos. With this, it is easier for users to combine captured video clips for editing, personalize them with special effects using filters, transitions, and themes, and share them with their friends and social networks.
Moreover, with SHAREfactory, users can personalize their videos by adding text, stickers, audio tracks, and video commentary with picture-in-picture capability with PlayStation Camera. It also allows users to import their original music to add to the custom soundtrack of their video.
It could be recalled that Scott McCarthy, Director of Product Planning & Software Innovation at?Sony?Computer Entertainment of America, posted in his blog that other PS4 SHARE enhancements include the following:
- Ability to change the recording time of your gameplay to shorter increments
- Ability to change who you share your clips with on the share screen, and
- Removal of default saves for screenshots and video clips.
?The PS4 experience will constantly evolve, and new innovative ideas can come from anywhere to ensure the platform continues to deliver the best in gaming and entertainment every time you turn it on,? McCarthy said.
(Photos courtesy of https://twitter.com/newbreedofnerd)