Quick guide on how you can download and install Skype for your Windows Phone like the Nokia Lumia 930 or any similar model
Skype is pretty similar to WhatsApp in some aspect like the free SMS and video call. However, this app is actually famous not for its ability to allow you to send SMS and make calls with no charge but the fact that, you can use this to video call your friends in?real time!
Here in this how-to, you will learn how to install the app on your Windows handset the easiest way possible.
The easy step-by-step guide on how you can download and install Skype on your Windows Phone like Nokia Lumia 930 or any other similar model
There are actually two ways on how you can do this guide, as suggested on Skype?s support page:
The first one is the download from the Windows App store using your Windows Phone.
- Open your App menu and search for the icon of your App store. For this guide, you will have to search for the Windows App store.
- Once you have found it, tap the icon to open your app store. (Note: for more convenience and to save you the trouble just click here)
- Now if you decided to take the long route?not clicking the link, On the App store, type in ?Skype? (without the quotation mark) on the search field and press ?search?.
- From the search result, look for Skype?it has a big S icon and it says there free.
- Tap the icon and press ?Install?. It will download the app and after that, it will install everything on your Windows Phone
- When everything is done, to open the app you just go and search for it inside your app menu and just tap it. Input your account name and password and that?s it!
The second method is pretty much the same as the first one.
- Instead of going through your app menu and Windows App store, here you will have to open your mobile browser and go to their official website, or again, you can just click here.
- From there just click download now and you are set.
Image source?Wikimedia Commons
By keiner, da kein Werk (de:Datei:Skype-icon.svg) [Public domain], via Wikimedia Commons