Easy step-by-step guide on how to download and install Skype on your iPhone
Are you looking for a free voice and video calling app on your iPhone? If yes then Skype is the app that you are looking for. It offers free voice calls and/or video calls to other people and not just that, you can also send files, instant messages and photos to them. Take about all-in-one feature right?
Here on this guide, we will teach you on how you can download Skype on your Apple iPhone the easiest way possible.
How to download Skype on iPhone, the easy step-by-step guide as suggested on their support page:
There are actually two ways on how you can download the app on your Apple iPhone. The first method is through the Apple App Store:
- Open your app menu and search for the Apple App Store icon. Once you have found it, to open, just tap the icon and you?re there.
- Next step is to search for Skype. Just tap the search box and type in the app you want to download.
- On the search result, look for the icon that has a large white S as an icon.
- Once you have found it, press the icon to go to the official page store.
- Press install and that?s it. Just wait for the download to finish and install and you?re all set!
- To open Skype, just simply look for the app on your menu list or home screen and tap it.
Second method is through SMS link:
- As said on their support page, for this method you must go to their mobile download website.
- Once there, choose the ?Get the App? option under iPhone.
- After you have chosen that option, you will then now have to input your cellphone number.
- After that you will receive a message that has a link to it. Follow the link by clicking/tapping it and you?re done!
There you have it! These are the ways on how you can download Skype on your Apple iPhone. I hope this guide helped on your problem.
Image source?Wikimedia Commons
By keiner, da kein Werk (de:Datei:Skype-icon.svg) [Public domain], via Wikimedia Commons