Quick guide on how you can download Skype App on your Samsung Galaxy S5
Skype?is probably the best app in the market today that offers free video calling when you are using a smartphone or tablet. You can also send files, pictures and instant messages through this application. You just connect to any wireless internet and that?s it!
Here on this article, we will teach you how you can install Skype?on your Samsung Galaxy S5 without breaking a sweat.
Easy guide on how you can install Skype App on your Android phone Samsung Galaxy S5
There are two ways on how you can install the app to your Samsung Galaxy S5 phone as suggested on their official help page.
Direct download to Google Play Store
- First, open your menu list and look for the Google Play Store icon.
- Second step is to open the Play Store app and tap the search box.
- Type these exact words without the quotation mark ?Skype? and press search. You can just click this link to save you the trouble.
- Once you have received the search result, look for the one where it says free IM & Video Calls and has an icon of a big white S.
- Open their store page and click install.
- Wait for it to finish downloading and once it?s done, the app will automatically install everything you need on your Samsung Galaxy S5.
- To open the app, just simply browse through your App list by opening the menu or just look for a shortcut on your home screen.
The other method
- This method is pretty much the same as the one above but instead of going directly to the Play Store, here you will visit their website first and choose the operating system you have. So for Samsung Galaxy S5, you will choose Android. Just do the same process as indicated above and you?re done!
I hope this guide helped you on how you can install Skype on your Samsung Galaxy S5. More guides to come so stay tuned.
Image source Wikimedia Commons
By keiner, da kein Werk (de:Datei:Skype-icon.svg) [Public domain], via Wikimedia Commons