Whether it’s checking the latest news, checking our social media accounts, or doing it for work and business, most of us spend a significant amount of our time each day on the screens. And these habits hurt our eyes. Regular skin exposure is one of the known factors causing eye fatigue and early signs of aging. But there’s no need to panic!
This product can help you defend your eye from digital eye fatigue – Kiehl’s Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado.
What it is
Kiehl’s Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado is a hydrating cream formulated to moisturize, brighten and de-puff your eye with just one use! (Imagine the instant effect!) Made with Avocado Oil, Beta-Carotene, and Shea butter, this eye cream immediately improves the look and feel of under-eye texture and dry fine lines through all-day hydration.
This product is a certified customer favorite. Even Kylie Jenner swears by this product and uses this as part of her nightly routine, as she shared with New York Times.
What It’s Good For
- All day hydration which can help reduce early signs of aging
- Clinically proven to de-puff by 32% and brighten by 11%*
- Instantly improves under eye texture
- Protects eye area from digital fatigue caused by blue light
- Provides instant and long term hydration
- Ophthalmologist- and dermatologist-tested for safety
- Safe for all skin types, including sensitive skin
- Paraben-free, fragrance-free, silicone-free, mineral oil-free, and synthetic dye-free