The Samsung Galaxy S7 became the talk of the Android smartphone world when it was released during the World Mobile Congress 2016 in Barcelona last month. While many Samsung fans were waiting for the new flagship smartphone from the South Korean company, many were still surprised at just how great the Galaxy S7 really is.
Let us take a look at some of the amazing features which make the Samsung Galaxy S7 the smartphone to beat this year.
- 5.1-inch Super AMOLED Display ? The Galaxy S7 sports a 5.1-inch Super AMOLED display which ensures that you get crisp and high quality images. This is perfect for watching or streaming movies or taking everyday photos.
- Water and Dust Resistant ? According to Android Central, the Galaxy S7 is water and dust proof without using any port covers or flaps. Do you want to know just how waterproof the Galaxy S7 is? T-Mobile even did an underwater unboxing video for the new smartphone and it turned on underwater right out of the box.
- Amazing Battery Life ? The Samsung Galaxy S6 was a great device but many users complained about the short battery life. Well, Samsung has listened to the calls of its users as they have greatly improved the battery life of the Galaxy S7 given that it now sports a 3000mAh battery.
- Snapdragon 820 Processor ? According to GSMArena, the Samsung Galaxy S7 will be powered by the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor which will ensure that it will be super fast and can perform tasks without any delay.
- MicroSD Slot ? For those who are thinking that 32GB of internal storage may not be enough for a smartphone, the Samsung Galaxy S7 is perfect for you as it features the return of the MicroSD slot. With this added feature, you can expand the storage of the phone up to 200GB.
As you can see, the Samsung Galaxy S7 is one amazing smartphone. If you have been thinking of upgrading your old smartphone, now may be the perfect time to do so as you can never go wrong in getting the new Galaxy S7.