Samsung Galaxy S6 VS Sony Xperia Z4, which do you think is a better Android smartphone?
Still can?t decide what Android smartphone you should get? Or rather whether you should get the Samsung Galaxy S6 or Sony Xperia Z4? Well, here on this article, we will compare the specs of the two popular handsets and decide who is much superior against the other.
Samsung Galaxy S6 VS Sony Xperia Z4 specs comparison
Here are the specifications for the Samsung Galaxy S6 and the Sony Xperia Z4 according to the comparison made by phonearena:
Samsung Galaxy S6 specs:
- Display: 1? screen with a resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels. Equipped with super AMOLED with a scratch-resistant glass and 577 ppi (pixels per inch).
- Camera: 16 (back camera) and 5 (front) Megapixels with dual LED flash. As for the recording, the resolution for the recorded video is at 3840 x 2160 (4K).
- Processor: Exynos Octa core with 64-bit (2100 MHz)
- RAM: 3GB
- Built-in Storage: 128GB
- Battery: 2550 mAh
Sony Xperia Z4 specs:
- Display: Almost identical to the Samsung Galaxy S6 when it comes to the resolution but for the screen size, the Sony Xperia Z4 has a 5.2? screen with IPS LCD and 565 ppi.
- Camera: 20.7 (back camera) and 5 (front) megapixels with LED flash. As for video?recording, it has the same resolution of 3840 x 2160 (4K) like the Galaxy S6.
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 MSM8994 with 64-bit (2800 MHz)
- RAM: 4GB
- Built-in Storage: 32GB
- Battery: 3400 mAh
Conclusion for the Samsung Galaxy S6 VS Sony Xperia Z4 specs battle
Let?s talk about the camera first. Sony Xperia Z4 has the upper hand when it comes to the megapixels while the Samsung Galaxy S6 offers a dual LED flash and more features like the voice activation. It is hard to decide who would win when it comes to camera but for now, let?s just go with the Samsung Galaxy S6 because of the features it can offer to its user.
For the RAM however, Sony Xperia Z4 totally beats the Galaxy S6 with its 4GB RAM. It means that you can open more apps simultaneously in the Xperia Z4 than in the Galaxy S6.
As for the processing speed, it is no doubt that Xperia Z4 will take the lead on this one and if you combine that with the huge RAM memory then yes, it will benefit you the most compared to the Samsung Galaxy S6?especially if you are the type of user who frequently uses apps simultaneously.
Lastly, the battery life, the Sony Xperia Z4, as listed above, has a 3400 mAh and the Samsung Galaxy S6 only has 2550 mAh. So to sum this one up, Xperia Z4 will last much longer than the S6. (Note: battery life will still depend on your usage. So the more you use different apps simultaneously, the faster you will drain your battery life)
So in conclusion for the Samsung Galaxy S6 VS Sony Xperia Z4 spec comparison, the only advantages Galaxy S6 has over Z4 are the camera features and the built-in storage, while the other handset offers more power when it comes to usability like processing speed and memory. So the winner here is the Sony Xperia Z4.
Image source and credits to?Samsung Official Website
Copyright? 1995-2015 SAMSUNG All Rights Reserved.