Whenever a phone manufacturer releases info about their latest flagship, consumers tend to ask these three questions:
- ?What are the specs of this upcoming phone??
- ?When is the release date??
- ?How much is this selling retail price??
We have already covered the specs rumor and the possible release date?of?Samsung Galaxy S6.
If you missed it, here’s a short list of the possible specs, which?bgr?reported:
- The next flagship of Samsung is going to have a 5.1-Inch Quad HD Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 577 pixels per inch.
- The camera for Samsung Galaxy S6 is rumored to have 20-megapixel rear-camera with Optical image Stabilization
- For its battery, 2550 mAh battery with a built-in wireless charging
- As for the OS, it was said on that source that Samsung Galaxy S6 will run on Android 5.0 Lollipop.
- For the processor, it was rumored that it will run on the Exynos 7420 processor. This is rumored as a replacement for the Snapdragon 810.
As for the release date, Tech Radar predicted that the Samsung Galaxy S6 may arrive at the Mobile World Congress which will be held in Barcelona, Spain, from?2-5 March 2015.
So that now leaves us with question about the market price.
Here is the unofficial market price of the Samsung Galaxy S6 and Samsung Galaxy S Edge according to a report by gadgets.ndtv.
Samsung Galaxy S6 Rumored Market Price:
- For the Samsung Galaxy S6 32GB model, the price is expected to start at EUR749
- The 64GB model starts at EUR849
- The 128GB model could retail?at EUR949
If you are a heavy app user, the 64GB model is an actual fit for you. I know some might say that ?the higher the storage capacity is, the better? but personally, 128GB sounds like overkill. For a computer (laptop or desktop) that might be applicable but for a phone? That sounds a bit too much.
Samsung Galaxy S Edge Rumored Market Price:
- The premium price for the Samsung Galaxy S Edge 64GB model starts at EUR949 (pretty much the same price as the 128GB Samsung Galaxy S6)
- The 128GB is at EUR1,049
As Sammobile?put it, this is not the official and final price for the Samsung Galaxy S6 and Samsung Galaxy S Edge. Let’s just hope Samsung will reduce it to?a more reasonable price.
Photo source: Wikimedia Commons
By Julian Martinez Cruz (Own work) [CC BY-SA 4.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0)], via Wikimedia Commons