Here’s a simple guide on how to block and unblock a phone number on your Samsung Galaxy Note 2.
Sometimes, when you are not feeling well or you’re not in the mood to talk to a certain person, ignoring their message and call is the first thing that comes to mind. Let’s face it,?it can be annoying at times, especially when that person is bombarding you with messages. Luckily, there?s a feature in your Samsung Galaxy Note 2 that can block any messages or calls from that number.
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 easy guide on how to block and unblock a phone number
Here is how you block or unblock a person from your contact list on Samsung Galaxy Note 2, according to the guide posted on Sprint.
- First, locate your ?Contact? icon. As soon as you find?it, open it and find the person you want to block.
- Have you found the contact you wanted to block? Great, now tap that number.
- Once you have done that, you will be redirected to another page where you can find other details for that number. From here, you must press the menu button (left side of your home screen button).
- A drop down screen will then pop up and you can choose different options like delete, link contact or separate. But for this one, choose add to reject list.
- A message will then prompt you that you have added that person to the rejected list. Just press ?Ok? and you are done.
Now to unblock a contact from your reject list:
- Pretty much the same for the first few steps. The only difference is that, instead of choosing add to reject list; here you will choose the remove from reject list.
- Once you have done that, everything is now back to the way it used to be. You can now receive messages and calls from that person.
Isn?t that easy? Who would?ve thought that blocking a person on your Samsung Galaxy Note 2 can be this quick and simple! I hope this guide helped you. ?Watch out for many more tips to come.
Image source Wikimedia Commons
By ??? (Own work) [CC BY 2.5 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.5)], via Wikimedia Commons