*Update* Added System Requirements
PC Gamers won’t be disappointed for having to wait for some Red Faction love, says Volition. From what I’ve read around the net the team has learned from previous PC ports and understand that not only do PC ports have to match the quality of their console counterparts but in most cases, they would be better since the PC gamers had to wait longer.
The goods: visually consoles do not compare, period. The game will only cost $39.99 and run in DX10 with resolutions that far surpass HD standards with much better AI, Physics and game play mechanics. Oh, and yes you can play the game with your Xbox 360 controller so no need to flame the post with “I hate keyboard and mouse” rants.
I have here for your eye candy and drooling pleasure PC only screens. Day one for me! Red Faction: Guerrilla on PC includes two exclusive multiplayer maps, six maps from the Wrecking Crew DLC that haven’t been released on any platform yet, plus the multiplayer modes from the Multiplayer DLC. All of that for only $40. PC Gamers can’t ask for more love than that. Thanks Volition and THQ.
Info:Set 50 years after the climactic events of the original Red Faction, Red Faction: Guerrilla allows players to take the role of an insurgent fighter with the newly re-established Red Faction movement as they battle for liberation from the oppressive Earth Defense Force. Red Faction: Guerrilla re-defines the limits of destruction-based game-play with a huge open-world, fast-paced guerrilla-style combat, and true physics-based destruction
* OS: Windows XP / Vista
* CPU: 2.0 GHz Dual-Core Processor (Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon X2)
* Memory: 1GB RAM / 15GB of Hard Drive space
* Video Card: 128MB 3D Video Card with Shader Model 3.0 Support (Nvidia GeForce 7600/ATI Radeon X1300)
* OS: Windows Vista for DirectX 10
* CPU: 3.2 GHz Dual-Core Processor (Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon X2)
* Memory: 2GB RAM / 15GB of Hard Drive space
* Video Card: 256MB 3D Video Card with Shader Model 3.0 Support (Nvidia GeForce 8800/ATI Radeon HD3850)
Now the screenies: