Repay your credit card debt this 2022 with this handy tool
Make this part of your New Year’s resolutions.
Credit Karma's Debt Repayment Calculator will show you just how long it will take to pay off your credit card debt.
- Choose from making the minimum payment, a fixed amount of your choosing, or a time when you would prefer to be debt-free.
- Add additional information, like the balance, interest rate, expected monthly payment, and expected payoff time.
Do you have credit card debt? How long have you had that debt, exactly? As convenient (and as fun, for some) as it is to swipe, swipe, and swipe; you need to remember that using your credit cards comes with high interest rates. And the more you put off paying off your debt, the more you’ll have to pay in the long run. Well, it’s time to put a stop to the debt and the rising amount of fees you are paying on top of it.
If you don’t have the money to pay it all off in one go just yet, don’t worry. Credit Karma is here to help.
Credit Karma’s Debt Repayment Calculator is the perfect solution to plan out your debt repayment timeline or simply dig deeper to see different ways of repaying your debt.
This tool will show you just how long it will take to pay off your credit card debt. You can choose from making the minimum payment, a fixed amount of your choosing, or a time when you would prefer to be debt-free. You may also add additional information, like the balance, interest rate, expected monthly payment, and expected payoff time.
Here’s a tutorial on how it works:
What else does Credit Karma offer?
- Check your credit score for free.
- Get alerted to important changes to your reports.
- See your approval odds before you apply without impacting your scores.
- Find out what affects your scores and how you can improve them.
- Compare personalized offers for credit cards, loans, and more.
- Connect to government support and personalized debt relief options.
- Get personalized recommendations on how to use your credit more wisely.