Rainbow Six Siege Update 5.2 will be released this Thursday. The mid-season Reinforcement patch for Operation Red Crow is bringing some significant changes to both operators and equipment. Ubisoft has yet to release the official patch notes, but they should be arriving sometime tomorrow.?
Most of the major changes were featured in yesterday?s official live stream. You can see the replay on the Rainbow Six Siege Twitch channel. Here?s a full list of all the major changes:
- Tachanka: Will now have a 500 HP shield attached to his turret.
- Bandit: Gets 1 additional battery, now carries a total of 4.
- Fuze: Number of cluster grenades per cluster charge has been increased from 5 to 6. Blast radius increased from 2.5m to 4.2m. Damage will fall-off the further target is from the centre. Now carries 3 cluster charges.
- Blackbeard: Shield HP reduced from 150 to 60. Aim-down-sight time increased to 0.5 seconds from 0.2 seconds.
- Glaz: Primary weapon has faster rate-of-fire and less recoil. Will now carry 1 additional magazine.
Weapons and Equipment Changes
- Smoke Grenades: Will now be thrown like impact grenades instead of C4.
- Submachine Guns: Getting buffed across the board. Changes vary per gun, but expect less recoil from weapons in this class overall.
- Shields: Will now be more resistant to frontal explosions.
Users on Reddit also point out that a new batch of cosmetics is coming as well. Finally, a new map called Bartlett University is being added to the pool. Overall, Rainbow Six Siege Update 5.2 looks like it will definitely shake up the game.
Are you excited for all these new changes and additions? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below. For more Rainbow Six Siege news, keep it right here on The BitBag.
Also Read: Rainbow Six Siege Season 2 Rumors