Wii U gamers are in for a puzzle solving treat as Nintendo has announced that a new Pushmo game will be coming to the Wii U next month. The latest installment of the critically acclaimed series is named Pushmo World and will be launching exclusively for the North American Wii U eShop starting on June 19. The game retails for $9.99.
As with the previous Pushmo and Crashmo games for the 3DS, Pushmo World will get player?s creative juices flowing as they are hit with challenges to solve three dimensional block based puzzles by moving the said blocks to climb to the top of structures. A total of 250 new puzzles will await gamers and the puzzles get larger and more complex as the game progresses. Some puzzles also pay tribute to things like animals, familiar objects, and classic Nintendo characters.
Aside from those features, players can also create their own puzzles and share them with friends. There is something called a World Pushmo Fair, which is a robust built in community feature that makes it easier to create, share, and play almost limitless amounts of custom puzzles that are created by different players from around the world.
The game revolves around Mallo and the story starts when a kindly old inventor creates a wondrous park that is filled with puzzling playgrounds called Pushmo. The adventure gets a setback as a little trickster traps Mallo?s friends inside. Everything is now in Mallo?s hands as he tries to push, pull, and climb his way through all of the mind bending Pushmo playgrounds in order to save his friends.
Features of the game are below.
- Guide Mallo through his first brain-teasing adventure on the Wii U? console
- Take on 250 fun puzzles, including colorful mural stages
- Visit Pushmo World Fair to play and rate custom Pushmo puzzles from around the world*
- Create custom puzzles in Pushmo Studio with a robust selection of tools
- Share your puzzles seamlessly via the World Pushmo Fair feature or QR Code? patterns*
- Earn Stamps for your Miiverse? posts*
- Puzzles shaped like real-world objects, animals, and Nintendo characters will impress your eyes and challenge your brain
- Unlock special Mysterious Pushmo with new twists on gameplay, such as yin-yang blocks and timed blocks
- Supports Off-TV Play using the Wii U? GamePad controller
Photo Source: Nintendo website