Developer Slightly Mad Studios and publisher Bandai Namco have announced the release of Game Of The Year Edition of racing sim Project Cars. The racing sim was launched back in the summer of 2015 to mostly positive reviews and now that a Game of The Year Edition is here, there?s never been a better time to buy the game.
The GOTY edition of the game features all the original content plus an addition of:
- ???????An additional 50+ cars (125 total)
- ???????4 tracks (35 unique locations, 100+ layouts total)
- ???????60+ community-created liveries
- ???????500+ features and improvements that have been added since launch
- ???????The iconic N?rburgring Combined Nordschleife+ GP circuit
- ???????2 exclusive vehicles to Project Cars from Pagani Automobili, both unveiled today at this year?s Geneva Motor Show ? the Zonda Revolucion, and Huayra BC
The two new vehicles being launched with the release of the GOTY edition are both supercars with a huge fan following across the world. The game requires the player to understand the mechanics and get into the heart of action by spending time with different strategies in the game.
2015 saw the release of three new expansions for the game: Ruapuna Track Expansion, Aston Martin Track Expansion, Classic Lotus Track Expansion. All the expansions added new circuits and cars to the game. Japanese Car Pack was launched in October and added 5 new cars to the game.
The developer has not announced a release date but a release window of Spring. The GOTY edition is coming for PS4, Xbox One and the PC.
Project Cars received praise from gaming critics world over for its in-depth look into the world of motorsports. The developer decided to go for a sandbox approach with the game and it complemented the game?s weather mechanics perfectly.