Once you beat the game (and enter the Hall of Fame), pay a visit to the Battle Institute in Limiose City which can be located in the North Boulevard. There, you?re going to pit your strongest Pokemon against five Pokemon Trainers (computer controlled). The institute is gonna evaluate your skill, and you will be winning interesting prizes.
In Battle Institute, you are free to pick a Pokemon from your party or Battle Box.
Here?s how it works: 3 Pokemons for a Single Battle and 4 Pokemons for Double Battles. That being said, no Pokemon can hold the same item. Once done, go and check your stats at the PC.
Below are the Battle Institute rewards:
Beginner Rank (0-999): You are going to acquire 3 BP and either Clever Wing, Swift Wing, Genius Wing, Health Wing, Resist Wing or Muscle Wing.
Novice Rank (1,000-1,999): You are going to acquire 5 BP and either Swift Wing, Health Wing, Genius Wing, Clever Wing, Resist Wing or Muscle Wing.
Normal Rank (2,000-2,999): You are going to acquire 7 BP and either Swift Wing, Clever Wing, Resist Wing, Genius Wing, Health Wing or Muscle Wing.
Super Rank (3,000-3,999): You are going to acquire a whooping 9 BP and either Carbos, HP Up, Zinc, Calcium, Iron or Protein.
Hyper Rank (4,000-4,999): You are going to acquire 11 BP and either HP Up, Carbos, Zinc, Calcium, Iron or Protein.
Elite Rank (5,000-5,999): You are going to acquire 13 BP and either HP Up, Carbosm Zinc, Iron, Protein or Calcium.
Master Rank (6,000-6,999): You are going to acquire? the ultimate 15 BP and PP Up.
Also, we present some helpful Battle Institute tips for you to get a high score:
- Avoid letting your Pokemon faint under any circumstances.
- Use a variety of moves to confuse your opponent.
- Switch your Pokemon frequently.
- Win your matches with a lot of remaining HP.
- Beat every opponent in the possible fewest turns.
- Hit your opponent?s Pokemon with super effective moves.
- You are not allowed to use items from your Bag during this time.
- Every Pokemon who is going to enter battles will be set to Level 50.
- Although you cannot quit the test while it?s in progress, you can choose to give up and run. However, the Institute will treat it as a loss.
And finally, these Pokemons will not be allowed to enter the Battle Institute competition:
Zygrade, Xerneas, Genesect, Keldeo, Victini, Kyurem, Zekrom, Arceus, Shaymin, Giratina, Manaphy, Dialga, Palkia, Deoxys, Jirachi, Rayquaza, Ho-Oh, Groudon, Kyogre, Celebi, Darkrai, Lugia, Mew, Meleotta, Reshira, Phione, Mewtwo and Yvetal.
How To Complete Your Pokedex
How To Find Pokemon On A Friend Safari
Maison Guides And Tips
How To Catch Xerneas, Yvetal, Zygarde and Mewtwo
How To Catch Zapdos, Articudo, Moltres And Other Legendary Pokemons
Photo Source: http://www.pokemonxy.com/