“Pokemon Go” will be available globally very soon. ?”Pokemon Go” has reached the United States on Wednesday. The game is already launched in Australia and New Zealand.
InfoTech Maestro has speculated that ?Pokemon Go? UK fans will get the game on July 27. On social media, fans are widely discussing “Pokemon Go” release date. Canada, Europe, the UK and South American fans have not seen PokeMon Go. But they will become lucky very soon. Because Niantic is already working hard to resolve the server issue. The launch in the above-mentioned countries is withheld due to the server issue.
Pokemon Go: Useful Tips For You
- ???According to CNET, the pocket monsters will be hiding in the real world. When they come near, they will appear on the game radar. So, it will be the right time for you to catch them.
- ???Use the balls to catch Pokemon. You just have to throw them on Pokemon.
- ???Tap and hold your Pokeball. You will find a white circle around your prey. In seconds you will see a green circle within the white circle. That?s the right time to fire.
- ???You can join a team after crossing the level 5.
- ???You have ?three teams: Instinct, Mystic and Valor. These teams are represented by Yellow, Blue and Red, respectively. You can choose whichever you want, but you can not create your own team.The sad news is “Pokemon Go” will not allow you to change the team. You have to use Ingress map to find the PokeStop and gym locations.
Pokemon Go is a crazy game. Be careful while playing. “For safety’s sake, never play Pok?mon GO when you’re on your bike, driving a car, riding a hoverboard, or anything else where you should be paying attention, and of course never wander away from your parents or your group to catch a Pok?mon,? the Pokemon Go website says.
Stay connected to The Bitbag for more updates.