Pokemon GO continues to be the best mobile game available today. The hit augmented reality game from Niantic Labs just does not appear to be slowing down anytime soon. Many new players start playing the game every day, which only helps to boost the popularity of the game. Dominating in Pokemon GO though is not as easy as it seems, especially if you are just starting out. That is why it is important to know some excellent Pokemon GO tips to help you get started on the right track.
If you want to succeed in becoming the best Pokemon trainer in the world, here are some great Pokemon GO tips that every player needs to know.
- Love the Pidgeys and Caterpies ? Some new Pokemon GO players may get tired of seeing wild Pidgeys and Caterpies everywhere. This is a big mistake. Just keep on catching these low level Pokemon because they can be used with a Lucky Egg to help level up easily. Just check out the next tip to find out more.
- Use Lucky Eggs Wisely to Level Up ? A Lucky Egg is one item in Pokemon GO that gives players double the XP or experience points for a period of 30 minutes. Many newbies would activate the Lucky Egg right off the bat which ends up as a complete waste. The best way to use a Lucky Egg to level up is to wait until you catch a ton of Pidgeys and Caterpies which only require a small amount of candy to evolve. Once you have a lot of these common Pokemon, activate your Lucky Egg and evolve all of the Pidgeys or Caterpies you have to get 1,000 XP for every evolution.
- Egg Hatching Trick ? Always use your unlimited use Incubator when hatching 2km eggs while you should use the limited use Incubator for 5km and 10km eggs. Some may think that there is no difference, but it actually results to you maximizing the use of your limited use incubator.
- Use Razz Berries to Easily Catch Pokemon ? If you are facing a rare Pokemon that you really want to catch, give it some Razz Berries to help make it easier for you to get it in your PokeBall. For rarer Pokemon, just using an ordinary Pokeball may not be enough, as such using Razz Berries to help make the Pokemon easier to catch may be necessary.
- Engage in Gym Battles Only When You Have Stronger Pokemon ? Any new Pokemon GO trainer will definitely be excited to battle in Pokemon Gyms. Unfortunately, if you do not have any strong Pokemon you will only end up wasting a lot of Revive and Potion. Before taking on a Gym, make sure you have at least 6 strong Pokemon to have a chance at winning.
There you have it! Any Pokemon GO player worth his mettle should definitely know all of these things by heart. Make sure to keep these tips in mind to help you dominate Pokemon GO too!