Pokemon GO is not launched in Canada, South America and Japan yet. However, Pokemon Go fans should not feel disappointed. Nintendo Co Ltd?s chief developer has confirmed that Pokemon GO release will happen in 200 countries and regions relatively soon. The company has also made it clear that it?s working hard to resolve server issues.
John Hanke, chief executive of Niantic has assured that game will be reaching Japan fans soon. On the other hand, South Korean fans may have to wait for few more days. Due to the security issues with North Korea, Google?s mapping functions are restricted. Hence, Nintendo is also finding a solution for that problem. ?
At present, Pokemon GO is available in the United States, Australia, New Zealand, Britain, United Kingdom and Germany. Nintendo has not released the detailed timeframe for further rollouts, according to Reuters. ?
How To Download Pokemon GO Before The Official Launch?
In fact, Canadian fans can download Pokemon GO on their iOS device. ?Here are the steps to download Pokemon GO before the official launch.
- ???Go to iTunes and sign out of your current account.
- ???Now, go to iTunes Store and change your location. Choose the United States as your current location.
- ???Select a free app, like Pokemon GO, and create an iTunes account. Here the user should not give an email address which he used to create the iTune account.
- ???Select ?none? for payment selection.
- ???You can see your new US iTunes account with a US address. (You can use fakenamegenerator.com to get a US address.) Soon after that, go to Settings and App Store.
- ???Log into your new US account.
- ???Search Pokemon GO and also download Niantic?s augmented reality Pok?mon adventure. After the download, you can switch back to your Canadian App Store.
TheBitbag readers, try this at your own risk. We strongly recommend for you to wait until the official launch.