Pokemon GO is certainly one of the most engaging mobile games there is today. Not only is it nostalgic for those who enjoyed earlier Pokemon games, it also allows the gamers to actually catch the Pokemon in augmented reality. Some Pokemon are a lot more difficult to find though, which is why one Pokemon GO Cheats that you must learn is how to find rare Pokemon.
Niantic Labs and The Pokemon Company have done an excellent job in making Pokemon GO. The game actually uses your environment as a factor, which determines what kind of Pokemon can be found there. While Pokemon such as Pidgey, Weedle and Caterpie are very abundant, those looking to find a Snorlax may have a very hard time. Knowing where to look is where you should start if you want to find rare Pokemon. Here are some helpful tips to guide you in finding the rare Pokemon in Pokemon GO.
- Dratini ? Dratini is a very difficult Pokemon to find in the real world. It is a dragon Pokemon, which is usually found near bodies of water. According to Heavy, several Pokemon GO players have caught a Dratini in beaches, lakes or parks where there are bodies of water.
- Hitmonchan and Hitmonlee ? These two are rare fighting Pokemon, which can be very hard to spot in the real world. If you want to catch either of the two, you will have the most luck if you search in places where there is a lot of physical activity such as gyms, parks and sports stadiums.
- Lapras ? Lapras is an extremely rare and strong Pokemon, which is why many gamers want to catch it. It is a water and ice Pokemon, so you will have a better chance of finding one near bodies of water.
- Electabuzz – This rare Pokemon is an electric type so you more often than not you will be able to find it in places where there are a lot of electrical wires. You can try your luck near major cities where a ton of electricity is being used.
- Magnemite – Magnemite is an electric/steel type Pokemon which can be very tough to find. Much like Electabuzz, If you want to have a shot at catching him you should go to areas in your locality where there is a concentration of electricity.
Finding the rare Pokemon you have always wanted is not that difficult if you know where to look. Follow the advice above and you will surely be able to ?catch ?em all!? in no time.