MSI unveiled today, two (2) new ultra-slim gaming laptops – the GS60 Ghost and GS70 Stealth gaming notebooks.
?The GS60 Ghost and GS70 Stealth answer portable gaming prayers by packing smoking speeds and deadly graphics into featherlike notebooks. NVIDIA?s GeForce GTX 800M Series graphics gives the GS Series incredible graphics processing ability, ranslating into an ultra-realistic and immersive gaming experience,” said Andy Tung, CEO for MSI Pan America.
MSI GS60 Ghost which comes with a sleek brush aluminum finish is the first gaming notebook to utilize Mg-Li alloy in its design. Mg-Li alloy is ultra-light and sturdy, delivering supreme build quality for high performance gaming, without the weight. Also, MSI GS6o Ghost is the lightest 15? notebook to hit the market. It measures in at a mere 0.78?. Moreover, MSI presents GS60 Ghost with the following details:
- Windows 8.1
- Intel? Core? i7 Processor
- Performance gaming with NVIDIA GeForce GTX GPU’s
- Limitless customization with SteelSeries Engine
- Ready to stream with the powerful XSplit Gamecaster software
- Intelligent and efficient dual fan thermal cooling system
- SteelSeries Programmable Full Color Backlit keyboard
On the official website of MSI, Eric Kuo, vice president of global sales & marketing, MSI Notebook, gave emphasis that the innovative GS60 Ghost which features the new generation of 3D discrete graphics card and hot new ultra-high speed solid state hard drive with M.2 interface comes optional to give the system read/write speeds in excess of 950MB/s. MSI gaming notebooks are the top choice for top gamers around the world – Top player, top choice!
On the other hand, the MSI GS70 Stealth is one of the thinnest and lightest 17? gaming notebook on the market with the following specifications:
- The latest 4th generation Intel? Core? i7 Processor
- Enthusiast level NVIDIA? GeForce GTX 765M graphic card with GDDR discrete graphics card provides great performance and ultra image quality
- Super RAID with 2 SSD RAID0 gives you over 900MB/s reading speed!!*(option)
- Dual fan thermal cooling
- Matrix display with max 4 displays to expand the vision for an extreme gaming experience or multi tasks
- Killer? DoubleShot combines high-performance Ethernet and Wi-Fi for superior speed and lower latency of online gaming and streaming
- Keyboard by SteelSeries with full color LED backlight and solid feedback design
Both MSI’s GS60 Ghost and GS70 Stealth notebooks offer NVIDIA GeForce? GTX 860M/870M graphics and a 4th Gen Intel Core i7 processor to keep things moving for a reasonable price starting at $1,699.99.