All Internet users love to keep accounts safe from getting hacked. So a lot of people use different, unique passwords in order to protect them. But sometimes, people forget. So this is where OneKey Pro comes into play as this application will help you store and manage all your passwords and private information as easy as one, two, three, for FREE!
One Key Pro, a universal iOS app created by Appxy, works on both the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. With OneKey, users do not have to remember all the usernames, passwords, web addresses and other information, as this app will provide users a safe and simple way to manage them. ?It can save your credit card details, PINs, bank accounts, notes, web site logins?etc in a highly secure position.?
To use the application, OneKey Pro will ask users to choose a single password to access the app. Then you can save all your usernames, passwords, and other data and have them stored within the app.
This application is downloadable for FREE (for a limited time) as it is normally priced at $4.99.
Here?s what OneKey Pro can do for you:
– Secure storage for passwords, usernames, PINs, credit cards and bank info.
– Strong 256bit AES encryption.
– Time-out locks to protect the app from prying eyes.
– Optional auto-lock protects your passwords from hackers.
– Backup and restore data via Wi-Fi and Dropbox at anytime.
Easy to use:
– Standard templates for fast data entry.
– Customize categories and all the details.
– Mark any records as Favorite for quick access.
– Provides search and sort to manage your records.
– No limitation on the number of records.
– Clean and nice interface.
The new in OneKey Pro version 2.1 promises to improve compatibility with iOS7, add more categories, and improve auto-fill for built-in browser. For compatibility, it requires iOS 5.0 or later.
With OneKey Pro, users can be sure that they have a secure password manager, and private data vault to lock their secrets safe.
(Photo courtesy of https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id599237591?mt=8)