Entertainment

One Direction Will Offer More, Says Simon Cowell

By on

It has been really long that fans have heard anything from One Direction. Speculations of the band?s break-up have been hovering since the foursome has taken a long hiatus. However, mentor Simon Cowell seems to have ruled out their fear after saying something that will assure devoted fans of their favorite band?s return.

Though band members Niall Horan, Liam Payne, Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson have been said to be busy with their solo projects, Simon confirmed that they will be back as a band.

“Yeah, there will be more, I’m absolutely sure of that,” Simon told E! News, according to a report cited by Metro.

The reality television judge said that the guys needed a much-deserved break after working consistently for five years.

?Well, it was always going to come. You can?t work at that level; the way they did. I mean lots of things are going to be announced over the next few months, but they were, are, the nicest people, you know, to work with. Hardworking, appreciate everything, so it won?t be the end,? he explained.

Cowell went on speaking about former band member Zayn Malik and was all praises for his work after the young musician parted ways with 1D. Simon said,? “We were involved with what label he went on, and he’s still signed to our company, so, he’s done fantastic, and he’s showing that he’s a great vocalist and very talented.” Zayn left the group in March last year during their ‘On The Road Again’ tour.
Amongst the many awards that One Direction has won in the last few years, the latest was the ?Artist of the Year? award at the American Music Awards on November 22 last year before their so-called temporary break. One Direction was last seen as a group on television during their performance on X Factor final in December. Meanwhile, One Direction fans can be relieved after hearing what Cowell had to say about the band.

About the author

To Top