Big things may be coming to Hello Games’ space exploration title, No Man?s Sky. The Foundation update paved the way for making the game better, and it seems like the next major update will once again bring more exciting features to the game. Here?s what the upcoming No Man?s Sky update will have.
Developer Hello Games recently posted on the?No Man?s Sky?s Steam page and revealed the changes that are currently in the experimental patch. The upcoming update will bring a few bug fixes, minor gameplay improvements and bigger space battles. Needless to say, the update won?t be bigger than the Foundation update in terms of content, but it?s still a decent addition.
The highlight of the next No Man?s Sky update are the bigger space battles. When the update hits, players will be able to witness bigger battles while in space. The space battles won?t always be big, as the update actually brings in varying sizes of the battles. This means players can witness small battles from individual starships to bigger battles between fleets.
The developer has yet to reveal whether or not players can be part of the space battles. However, with Freighters being made available, there?s a chance that players can fight using their own fleets.
There are quite a few issues that the No Man?s Sky update is set to fix. There are only a few fixes, but they?re still helpful as the bugs ruin the overall game experience.
- Fixed some rare crashes
- Fixed an issue with redeeming promo ships in survival, which would result in the ship being spawned above the ground.
- Fix for missing ruins underwater which could cause missions to point to nothing.
As for gameplay improvements, the developer is looking to make a few changes that will make the game smoother.
- Removed up, down, left, right as quick menu navigation keys to allow left handed players to move while using the quick menu.
- Page Up and Page down can now be used to navigate up and down in the quick menu.
- Removed duplicated planets from discoveries menu