News from the latest Nintendo Direct
Nintendo Direct is back and it has a ton of surprises waiting for us.
This is the first Nintendo Direct since the passing of former Nintendo President Satoru Iwata, who was also the host of the show since its debut a few years back. The almost an hour long show showcased some special reveals for new games and updates for the current game line-ups. Let us take a look at some of the big reveals
You can check two of the big reveals from our separate article
- Hyrule Warriors Legends news where it will include new characters including a female version of Link named Linkle, the previous announced new characters include Terta and the King of Red Lions from Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker. Hyrule Warriors Legends will be available on March 25, 2016
- Dragon Quest VII and Dragon Quest VIII 3DS remakes will be getting an English release, both games will be available on 2016
- Fire Emblem Fates will have two versions available (Birthright and Conquest) and a special two-pack package containing both versions. The third game (Revelation) will be available as a digital form and will have discount coupons from the single pack Fire Emblem Fates versions. The two-pack bundle will also include the Revelation game for free and it will cost at $80, The games will be available on February 19, 2016.
- Wireless-enabled versions of Pokemon Red, Blue and Yellow will be available for the 3DS as virtual consoles.
- Zelda: TriForce Heroes is getting free DLC in December where it features a new map and two new costumes
Nintendo Wii U
- Star Fox Zero gets a new release date, it will be available on April 22, 2016.
- New updates for Splatoon, featuring two new maps and tons of new gear.
- New updates for Super Mario Maker
- New set of Amiibos to be available staring on January, staring with Luca from Earthbound, Blathers, Mr. Resetti, Kicks and Celeste from Animal Crossing a Gold Megaman that will be bundled on the Mega Man Legacy Collection, Isabelle and Digby for Animal Crossing Amiibo Festival and a Dark Mewto Amiibo card for Pokken.
- Xenoblade Chronicles X will release on December 4 with will have preload downloads that is almost at 10 GB to improve loading performance.
You can watch the entire Nintendo Direct video here
What was your favorite Nintendo Direct news? Share us your thoughts by hitting the comments