Parents are hardwired to do all they can to protect their children from any harm. But sometimes, responsibilities may seem overwhelming, especially for new parents. And you know what’s scary when you feel this fatigue? You tend to forget the most important thing: Sanitation.
Sterilizing is very tedious and requires too much effort and time, it’s not a surprise when new parents tend to skip this process because they’re too tired from all the new responsibilities. But thanks to technology, there are now machines that make any parent’s life easier, like the Bear Baby Bottle UV Sterilizer.
Bear Baby Bottle UV Sterilizer is a box-like sanitizing machine that uses UV light to clean all your baby stuff. This method of sterilizing has long been used for years in hospitals, dental practices, and even beauty salons as a way of deep cleaning items, so why not use it for your baby’s things? Plus, it comes with this stylish box that perfectly blends into your baby room or even your home decor.
In just 11 minutes, this device claims to kill 99.9 percent of bacteria using UV light from LEDs that bounce around the stainless-steel interior, sterilizing everything inside it. That’s just like three rounds of songs, and it’s much faster and safer than your regular cleaning process!
This UV sterilizer is very easy to use with its multiple functions. You do not need to wait for the bottles to dry up. Just leave them inside, and the box will keep them clean for 72hours.
How does Bear Baby Bottle UV Sterilizer work?
- Sterilizing method. Bear Baby Bottle UV Sterilizer uses 2 UV lights for thorough disinfection.
- Length of the cycle. This machine has two modes, Auto and Disinfection mode. In Auto Mode, sanitizing time reaches up to 61 minutes and consists of 3-steps of cleaning; drying, disinfection and ventilation. Disinfection Mode is done 20 minutes for disinfecting and ventilating.
- Storage after sterilizing. This machine features 72-hour custody, so after the cycle ends. Bottles might be able to stay sterile inside for up to 72 hours, as long as the lid remains closed.
- Auto shut-off. After the cycle ends, it will automatically turn off.
- Size. With a 10L capacity, Bear Baby Bottle UV Sterilizer can hold up to 6 baby bottles with more other baby things.
Bacteria in leftover milk can cause nasty tummy bugs. That is why it is necessary to sterilize all your babies’ feeding kits. But we also know how much effort and time parents can save if this process can be convenient for them, too.
The Bear Baby Bottle UV Sterilizer gives every parent the best of both worlds by doing the “dirty work” of cleaning baby stuff while giving you back the time you’ve been spending from endless cleaning.
Feel better knowing you can give your baby’s bottles, teethers, and pump parts a deep and satisfying clean.