Six new planes and two new stages available for download. Check out the images and full details after the break.
Spring-Themed Aircraft Variants Highlight Latest Downloadable Content for Ace Combat® 6: Fires of Liberation™
NAMCO BANDAI Games today revealed information and assets on the new downloadable content for Ace Combat® 6: Fires of Liberation™ that will be available for download from the Xbox LIVE® Marketplace on Thursday, March 27. Consisting of new single and multiplayer stages as well as original plane variations, the upcoming content allows players to further customize their play experience and light up the skies with all-new gameplay scenarios.
The following plane variants will be available for download on Thursday, March 27:
- F-22A Raptor – Gryphus Emblem (Free): Mobility and speed have been exchanged for heavy armor and an increased weapons payload in this aircraft modeled after those of the heroes of Ace Combat X.
- F-22A Raptor – Indigo Wing (200 Microsoft Points): Modified for performance at air shows and exhibitions, this aircraft is equipped with a maximum payload of colored smoke missiles.
- F-14D SuperTomcat – Zipang (200 Microsoft Points): Inspired by the spring season, this aircraft conjures serene memories of cherry blossoms on the wind. Specialized tuning has resulted in precision mobility with minimal armor and firepower.
- Razgriz Set 2 – Contains Su-47 Berkut, A-10A and Typhoon (300 Microsoft Points): This set of three planes bears the emblem of the Razgriz squadron, the heroes of Ace Combat 5. Each plane is accentuated with advanced durability to ensure the survival of all squad members in even the most hostile missions.
- F-22A Raptor – The Idolmaster Haruka (400 Microsoft Points): This aircraft’s speed often puts it in danger, but its friendly appearance is sure to make it a favorite of friend and foe alike.
- Mirage2000-5 – The Idolmaster Yayoi (400 Microsoft Points): The world’s most energetic aircraft, this plane can be a handful once it’s wound up and ready to go.
The downloadable content for Ace Combat 6 also includes the following single player and online multiplayer stages:
- Co-op Battle Download #2 (300 Microsoft Points): Join forces with up to four players over the frozen arctic tundra as you attempt to defeat the Chandelier doomsday weapon.
- Ace of Aces Mission #2 (300 Microsoft Points): A new single player stage for the masters of Ace Combat 6, this new mission’s challenge exceeds that of the game’s previous highest difficulty level. Take flight and hold back the unrelenting enemy onslaught to save Vitoze, the last remaining Emmerian stronghold. Using the new counter charge system, players can earn additional allied reinforcements by defeating enemies within certain time parameters.
Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation is currently available in stores nationwide for the Xbox 360®. For more information on the game, please visit http://www.acecombatsix.com.