Gamers have been hooked with playing as their favorite stars and basketball team in NBA 2K16 since the game was released this September 29, 2015. Now that the game has been available for quite a while, some users have been struggling to earn for virtual currency in the game. Here?s how to earn more Virtual Currency in NBA 2K16 courtesy of Design N Trend.
How To Earn VC
The best way to easily earn VC every day is by using the NBA 2K16 companion app. There are tons of way to earn more VC such as the daily VC Bonus game which allows you to get a whopping 1500 VC daily. Meanwhile, quick games in the companion app lets you earn 500 VC daily. Ways on how to easily earn more VC doesn?t end there because once the NBA season starts this October, users can score easy VC by simply correctly picking which team will win.
Fancy question and answer portions? Watch the NBA 2KTV to easily earn 500 VC per video by correctly answering the interactive questions.
Another way to earn more VC is by trudging through MyCareer. According to Design N Trend, you can easily earn VC without playing an entire match. Just wait until you get until the second half of the game before you simulate to the end of the game to retain your VC rewards.
- Fixed the missing icons above players head when using icon pass (R1/RB)
- Addressed an issue where the game’s main menu would freeze during initial loading
- Removed the black horizontal bar that appears at the bottom of the screen after minimizing and maximizing the game
- Improve overall performance and framerate hitches
- Fixes for the most commonly reported crash issues
NBA 2K16 is available for PS4, Xbox One, PS3, Xbox 360, and PC. Click here to see what critics think about the game.