Villain showdown! Orochimaru VS Uchiha Itachi of Naruto Shippuden, who would win in a fight?
Naruto Shippuden is a show that has so many characters (and villains) that you just can?t memorize each one of them with just one go of the whole series.
Speaking of villains, this anime also has quite a few ones that are really annoying that may seem like they are overpowered or at least immortal, like Uchiha Itachi (returning back from the dead) and Orochimaru. Here on this article, we will talk about the hypothetical battle of these two villains?who turned good by the end of the series?and decide who will win.
Naruto Shippuden hypothetical battle between Orochimaru and Uchiha Itachi
- He used to be a member of the akatsuki and not to mention that he was one of the Three Legendary Ninja, or Legendary Sannin.
- He has a thirst for knowledge to the point that, if you put it to perspective, Orochimaru kind of looked like a psychopath or a mad scientist.
- Because he is one of the Sannin, he too can call?or summon rather?a giant beast, a snake.
- As stated on his wikia page, Orochimaru was once considered as a ?once-in-a-generation? prodigy during his childhood.
- Orochimaru can also summon the dead or revive them, has perfect control over his immense chakra, can also use the Sage form of his snake (but sadly he can?t because his host body is not strong enough to maintain its power according to this explanation) and many more terrifying abilities.
Uchiha Itachi facts
- Just like Orochimaru, Itachi was also a prodigy during his younger years?and even when he joins up the criminal organization akatsuki.
- He completely annihilates every single member of his clan, the Uchiha. Just to let you guys know, the Uchiha clan is one of the most powerful clan in the Naruto Universe along with the Senju and Otsutsuki.
- Itachi is an expert when it comes to Genjutsu and he can even cast it on an opponent even just by pointing a finger at him/her, pretty much like what happened to Naruto when they first encountered him in the first season of Naruto Shippuden.
- Mangekyou Sharingan: Tsukuyomi is truly one of the most terrifying techniques in the anime and Itachi can freely use this Dojutsu, Kekke Genkai anytime he wants.
- Mangekyou Sharingan and Tsukuyomi is just the tip of the iceberg for the unique abilities of Uchiha Itachi. He can also use the Amaterasu, the most powerful flame release technique ever known, as explained on its page. This flame can ignite its opponent or anything it touches for seven days and seven nights!
- Lastly, Susanoo. It is like a huge creature (not summoned creature like Gamabunta) that can only be used by an Uchiha member that has awakened its Mangekyou Sharingan.
Conclusion for the battle
It is actually quite hard to decide who would win in a fight between Orochimaru and Uchiha Itachi of Naruto Shippuden. But for the sake of this hypothetical, all-out battle, and based on the facts that were given above, it should be safe to assume that Uchiha Itachi would win this fight.
The reason for that is because; he has awakened the Mangekyou Sharingan and has perfect control over Susanoo. The Susanoo is almost already enough to beat Orochimaru in an all-out battle, heck even his Genjutsu skill can totally beat Orochimaru but that will surely take some time though.
However, if Orochimaru has the perfect vessel and has activated his Sage mode, then yes, he would win this fight, no doubt about that. Sadly, he can?t do that and even if he did, Itachi still has the Amaterasu to give Orochimaru a hard time on this fight?the Tsukuyomi won?t work because he will basically just close his eyes during their fight to counter its effect.
What about you? Who do you think should win in a fight between these two villains turned hero/good guy of Naruto Shippuden? Share your thoughts below.
Image Source Deviantart minefettahoglu
Some rights reserved. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.