Here are the five weirdest ‘jutsu’ of Naruto Shippuden One Thousand Years of Death, Sexy Reverse Harem Technique and More!
Naruto Shippuden is an anime that has a wide variety of jutsus like Nintjusu (manipulating chakra and turning it into an element for both defensive and offensive purposes), Taijutsu (martial arts) and Genjutsu (illusion). But did you know that there are still quite a few techniques in the Naruto Universe that can be considered as ?ridiculous? and funny? Yes, in fact, on this article, you will see the five weirdest, funniest techniques in the whole Naruto Shippuden series.
Naruto Shippuden five ridiculous ?Jutsu?
Here are 5 of the weirdest jutsu that you will see in the Naruto Shippuden series according to a fan post in naruto.viz:
- One Thousand Years of Death ? One of the most memorable techniques of Kakashi that Naruto tried to copy in Naruto Shippuden. Sadly, he was not successful with this ?jutsu? against Kakashi in their fight, as you can see on this video below posted on YouTube by David Smith.
- Sexy No Jutsu (Sexy Technique) ? Pretty much every Shinobi can perform this kind of jutsu but sadly, not everyone will do it though, unlike Naruto and Konohamaru. This jutsu will basically turn a male Shinobi into a seductive female. If you ask me, this one is quite effective against male opponents?the not so serious ones.
- Sexy Reverse Harem (Naruto Shippuden Manga Only) ? The exact opposite of the Sexy No Jutsu. Instead of a seductive female, the user of this jutsu will transform his physical appearance into a sexy, muscular man. This technique was first shown in the Manga when Naruto was fighting Otsutsuki Kaguya. It was actually quite effective and even the most villainous and powerful being can be affected by this jutsu.
- Tobi?s Lizard Jutsu ? Hidden Jutsu: Frill-Necked Lizard is no doubt the #1 trolling jutsu in the whole Naruto series. In case you are wondering why I consider this as #1, check the video below posted on YouTube by Harry Kershaw.
- Tobi?s Whack-a-Mole Jutsu ? I bet you have probably played whack-a-mole at least once during your childhood days and who would?ve thought that, this game also exists in the Naruto Universe! Tobi?s Whack-a-Mole totally deserves the #2 position for the greatest troll jutsu in the Naruto Shippuden series. See the technique below as posted by ImKurlo on YouTube.
That concludes the five funniest and most ridiculous jutsu in the whole Naruto Shippuden series. What about you? What?s your favorite funny technique in the series? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.
Image source Wikimedia Commons
By Jedachu3 (Own work) [CC BY-SA 3.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0)], via Wikimedia Commons